Foxit® PDF IFilter
Search for PDF Documents with the Fastest PDF IFilter on the Market
Foxit's PDF IFilter provides super-fast indexing allowing users to index a large amount of PDF documents and then quickly find desired documents by specifying search criteria. Built on Microsoft®'s IFilter indexing interface, Foxit PDF IFilter extracts data from PDF documents and returns the index results to search engine software. It goes beyond Adobe® and indexes PDF content, titles, subjects, authors, keywords, PDF portfolios, annotations, text and data from forms (both standard PDF and XFA forms), bookmarks, attachments, create time/date, number of pages, and the names of the creating applications. This results in more precise search results. PDF documents can be rapidly searched on the desktop, a corporate server, or via the Web through keywords. These PDF documents can be files, email attachments, or database records.
Unique Multi-Core Support Delivers Fastest Search Available
PDF IFilter is designed to unleash the computing power of today's advanced server architectures to perform crawls at blazing speeds. Unlike other IFilter products, it takes full advantage of today's multi-core server architectures, is thread safe, and is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems - making it the absolutely fastest PDF IFilter available.
Reduces Customers Total Cost of Ownership
PDF IFilter's superior performance and scalability reduce customers' total cost of ownership through decreased costs of server hardware, data center floor space, power and cooling, and administration.
Compatible with Your Existing EnvironmentFoxit PDF IFilter supports multiple languages, including Asian languages and right-to-left languages, with ease. PDF IFilter supports indexing of ISO 32000-1 (which based upon PDF 1.7), PDF-A, and Adobe PDF files.
Optimized index capability
- Super-fast indexing allows users to search more documents in less time. Unique memory management supports multi-threading and takes full use of multi-core/multi-CPU servers.
- Support indexing of ISO 32000 PDF, (PDF 1.7), PDF-A, PDF portfolios, and Adobe® PDF files.
- Support the PDF documents that you currently have.
- Index PDF Documents
- Find PDF documents by indexing PDFs' content.
- Index PDF Forms
- Find standard PDF and XFA forms by indexing PDF form text and data.
- Index PDF attributes
- Find PDF documents by indexing PDFs' titles, authors, subjects, keywords, etc.
- Index PDF annotations, bookmarks and attachments
- Find PDF documents by indexing annotation, bookmark and attachment information.
- Configuration settings and logging support
- Enhance the user experience and notify developers should an error occur.
- A 64-bit version
- Increased performance - takes advantage of leading server architectures.
- Multi-language support - including right-to-left languages
- Support your worldwide user base.
- Compatible with Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, Windows Indexing Server
- Compatible with your existing environment.